Where to find us
Our practice in Market Harborough is located in a large building on St Mary’s Road. Market Harborough is a beautiful town in South Leicestershire, just across the border with Northamptonshire.
About our practice
Established around 100 years ago, the practice (formally Clinton-Smith Warren) has an excellent clinical reputation, and receives referrals from medical practitioners, hospitals and other professionals in the wider area.
In 2013 we acquired the adjacent premises to dramatically expand our dispensing area and frame display, which allowed us to offer our patients quality dispensing of both frames and lenses, as well as contact lens advice and fittings.
Getting here & accessibility
Parking is available nearby in the town, with the closest car park on St Mary’s Road just a minute’s walk from the practice. If you have specific information or communication support needs, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to help you.
Our core facilities
We offer all of our patients lengthy appointment slots ensuring plenty of time to carry out a full examination and discuss any concerns you may have. We use the latest equipment and technology to ensure thorough, comfortable examinations.
Our full service and equipment includes:
- Ocular Coherence Tomographer (OCT) – 3D scanning of the back of your eye which helps to detect conditions as early as possible and provides a benchmark for your ongoing eye health.
- Digital Retinal Imaging – for photographing the back of your eye.
- Visual Field Screeners – for very detailed examination of your field of view.
- Tonometers to measure the internal pressure of your eyes, screening for early signs of glaucoma.
- Rodenstock Impressionist Towers to measure you for tailor made varifocals.
- iPads to take photos of yourself in our frames – so you can see how your new glasses will look!
- Slit Lamp Microscope for examining your cornea and contact lenses.
- Keratometers to measure the front of your eye.
Specialist clinics and services
- Colour vision tests
- Visual stress treatments to help patients suffering from dyslexia, dyspraxia and other similar conditions. Intuitive Colorimeter to assess for colour therapy in Dyslexia.
- Orthoptic Equipment – for assessing binocular vision (eye muscle balance).